Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 02, 2012

Etsy Finds #2

     So, I got lost on Etsy tonight.... and of course wanted to share some finds that I absolutely love!

Yarn Bowl

     The first time I saw a knitting bowl was only last week or so, and was totally blown away by the idea.  This one is even better because it has holes to stick your needles into so they dont get lost!  I'm so obsessed.

Strictly Knit Flower

     I actually have a headwrap that looks just like this, that was given to me for my birthday.  I loved that it was handknit, but wasn't sure how to wear it until I saw pictures like this on Ravelry and Etsy.  Now I want to make my own!  Super chic.

Ivory Bolero Shrug

     This shrug has been in my favorites for quite a while, and I'm still passionately in love with it.  I want the pattern so much! Love love love.

Genevieve Cowl

     This cowl was love at first sight for me.  I've been obsessed with infinity cowls lately, and I love the mohair feel and lace pattern that this one has.  They were so made for each other!  On top of the fact that this is an amazing color.

Chunky Textured Shawl

     I have saved the best for last!  This shawl now has a special place in my heart; I am in love with the eyelets and bobbles.  I've been wanting to make a shawl for a while, but have been preoccupied with smaller projects; hands down, this would be the shawl I would pick to make for my first one.  I just wish the pattern wasn't $6!

     You can find my first post on my Etsy finds here.

     I hope you guys are having a wonderful 2012 so far!

xx
currently listening to.... Whoa - Paramore

1 comment:

  1. that yarn bowl is GENIUS! now your needles will never get lost! yayyy! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx