Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Winter's Day

skirt: forever 21  cardigan: charlotte russe  cami: old navy  boots: madden girl  belt: h&m

I have finally finished the first week of the semester.  Is it bad that I'm practically counting down the days until it's over already??  I'm so tired of school.  Theoretically, if I take classes this summer and fall, I'll be ready to graduate from the JC.  Fingers crossed. I'm so ready to be done with this school!  For those who don't know, I'm taking english, astronomy, psychology, and precalc (eep!) classes.  Lots of late nights and coffee runs in store for me this semester....

Also on the negative side, our lovely weather that has been the same since September, has finally changed.  It is now raining.  I know it's a really good thing because it's now late January, and this is the first rain of the winter season, and we need it, but... I really don't like the rain.  It's such depressing weather.  I like the sun!  (Can you tell summer is my favorite season?)  And I'm hoping it's just the lighting, but I seem to look extremely pale in these pictures... I'm not sure why I'm surprised though, since I'm a natural ginger.  Have a good afternoon!  xx

currently listening to.... My Heart - Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx