1. create Knitting for Confidence and sustain it throughout the year
2. make at least 3-4 blog posts every week
3. start and finish at least 5 items that I have never made before
4. pull off at least a c+ in my precalc class this semester
5. post at least 7 comments per week on others' blogs
6. make more graphic art
7. eventually try to forgive myself, even though I doubt it will ever happen
8. make a profit off of my Etsy shop
9. grow out my hair
10. create a layout for my blog that is more streamlined and put-together looking
So what if most of these revolve around knitting and blogging... can you tell I love to do them? :) I can't wait to check these things off my list.
Bring it on 2012.