Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Pink Sunrise #2


I finished this (mini) shawl last night, and love it!  It is ssooo soffttt.  I really can't stand wearing shawls traditionally across one's shoulders, and this one came out the perfect length to wrap around my neck.  And unfortunately, it's still drying right now as it's blocking, so I don't have any pictures of it being modeled.
  
Also, you might have noticed the new changes to my blog!  I love the new layout so much more than the old one I had kind of half-assed.  Less than a week after writing my resolutions, and already I've taken a crack at six (of ten) of the things on my list (seven, if you count growing out my hair, as it's probably grown one whole milimeter since last week) : create Knitting for Confidence, start and finish five items I've never made before, make more graphic art, post at least 3-4 times a week, leave 7+ comments a week on others' blogs, and finally, create a layout for A String of Purls that is more streamlined.  I feel pretty accomplished!

Have a good Thursday night! xx


currently listening to.... Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx