Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Wish List - Bright


I always love reading other bloggers' "favorite things" posts - it opens up a door to new inspiration for me, and exposes me to the work other creative people are doing!  I love it.  So I decided to make a series of my own, and am calling it The Wish List.  Enjoy!  :)


Knitting // This beautiful shawl is to die for!  I can't help but admire that it resembles all the colors of a sunset.  So gorgeous!


Food //  These home-made popcicles make me ache for summer and hot afternoons.  Too perfect!


Art //  I've always loved this catchy song ("I can see clearly now, the rain has gone"), and Christy turned it into a cheery and lovely wall hanging!


Style //  Could this outfit be any more perfect?  Somehow all these colors work fabulously together - I wish I had this kind of wardrobe.  Or the guts to wear neon orange pants!
  
I hope you enjoyed the first Wish List post!  :)  I'm off to make some dinner - I'm thinking mac n' cheese.  For some reason I'm totally craving it right now!  My mouth is watering just thinking about it.... Of course, it doesn't help that the only food I've had today was coffee and a rice krispie treat; anything sounds good right about now!   xx

currently listening to.... Forever and Always - Taylor Swift

PS.  I saw a post on Instagram from Miss Taylor today of her playing the guitar in front of a mic - the caption was, "Recording the next album.  So happy."  A new album?!  Is anyone else waiting on the edge of their seat for it??

1 comment:

  1. I love the last outfit. I wonder if I am bold enough to pull it off?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx