Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 30, 2012

A Day for the Books


Perhaps the most exciting news of the month: I received my first international order on Saturday night!  And from Australia, no less!  I'm so beyond excited.  :D  

& this is my current project: an intertwining cable headband that I'm going to put in my shop!  I've never tried intertwining cables before, so I'm doubly excited about this project.  I'm also working on a custom iPhone case for a girl I went to high school with, and have another high school classmate that is looking to order two scarves from me - Facebook can be so valuable in terms of connections!  :)

Anyway, this is just a quick post - not much else going on around here!  Hope you're having a fab Monday night!  xx

P.S.  If you were wondering, these are some of my Instagram photos - add me if you want! My username is megancooper13.  :)

currently listening to.... Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5

3 comments:

  1. Oh congrats! That is great news! And your project looks like it's going great!

    I think your blog is lovely by the way<3

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first international sale!!!! It's always very exciting!! ;)

    xo
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun! I am so happy for you. That's big news.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx