Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Under the Lilac Bush


Here's the infinity scarf I finished last night, that I made for my mom!  This yarn has made it twice onto the blog already, so you may recognize it.  ;)  My mom loves this yarn so much it's almost funny, and she was so excited to try it on this morning!  It may not look like it, but it is sso soft: 90% alpaca and 10% merino wool.  It was hand spun and dyed in Colorado, and this colorway is called Under the Lilac Bush.  :)

I spent this afternoon finishing a custom Etsy order, and watching a few Mythbuster episodes - ultimate relaxation!  Much needed after the stress I've been feeling the last few days about my English midterm that I took last night.  I had to watch The Fisher King (1998), which starred Robin Williams and Jeff Bridges, and respond in an essay about it.  Although I'd never heard of it, I thought it might be okay because of the awesome cast, but no.  It was honestly one of the worst movies I've ever seen.  And I had to watch it twice, so I could be sure I saw all the details, because the prompt wasn't revealed until I was ready to start the timed essay. Sooo, I wasn't too happy yesterday.  Which means lots of knitting today to make up for it!  :)  How's your Thursday been?  xx

currently listening to.... Never Too Late - Three Days Grace

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx