Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Flowers Abound

glasses: giorgio armani  dress: ross  watch: nordstrom  flats: nine west
  
Hi loves!  Sorry this post is so late, I spent the day with my dad's family down in Los Altos, and spent this evening editing all the pictures I took there, as well as taking part in an easter egg hunt in my front yard!  Yess, I still do egg hunts as a 20 year old..  It's (clearly!) a long held tradition to do with my sister.  :)  Perhaps the most amazing thing about today was my grandmother telling us, "The guide woman in the car gave us a new route to get here," referring to the turn-by-turn navigation system in my aunt and uncle's new car!  I had quite the (inward) laugh.  :)

A word about my outfit... I love this dress!  It was an impulse buy two years ago.  And when I say impulse... I mean that I was literally standing in line to buy something else when I saw it, and grabbed it off the rack without even trying it on.  It fit almost perfectly - The straps were just a little too long, and they're still safety pinned in the back... I can't sew to save my life, so it was my short (turned long) term solution.  ;)  How was your Easter?  Did you do anything fun?  xx

currently listening to.... Snow - Red Hot Chili Peppers

1 comment:

  1. Awesome dress. And whatever is on that plate with those strawberries... I want it!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx