Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 06, 2012

Dusty Gold


Just a quick post to showcase the hat I made today, out of delicous sunshine-yellow wool.  :)  Soo snuggly and warm!  I'm in love with the extra long brim, too.  I also didn't mean for the last picture to come out resembling the whole thing, but in two pictures - I noticed that only while I was compiling them!  They're pictures of two different parts of the hat, but I took them in such a way (unintentionally!) that when placed next to each other, it looks like I took one picture and split it into two.  Kind of fun and interesting, especially since I didn't do it on purpose!

Tonight I'll be going out to dinner with some of my coworkers, as a farewell dinner to my GM and one of our team members.  I'm going to miss them so much!  But, tonight should be quite fun, and it'll be nice to hang out with them one last time.  Enjoy your Friday night!  xx

currently listening to.... Seven Devils - Florence + The Machine

1 comment:

  1. Awesome hat. I love how the simple pattern highlights the pretty color

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx