Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Knitting & Crochet Blog Week: Day 5




Here are the links I promised!  Elycia and Kim's vlogs!  Also, I apologize for the video sometimes not matching up with the audio - I don't know why it did that and I'm super bummed about it!  :(

& I'm sorry this post is so late!  I spent the entire day in Santa Cruz: touring UCSC (which has now gone from "Plan B" to "Seriously Considering") and strolling through downtown, which is where I picked up this adorable wallet!  I think I mentioned a few weeks ago that I've been keeping my eye out for one to replace the one I've been using for the last few years, and I finally found it!  It was originally $30 but marked down 40%, and gorgeous to boot!  Even though I blew all my tip money from the last week on it, it was so worth it.  And I don't know if you've noticed from my email that I have right over there on the right, but my last name is Cooper, and so I was so excited to stumble upon a street with that name in SC!

Just on the quick word on the campus:  it's the most beautiful school I've ever seen.  There.  I said it.  But it absolutely is!  Every inch that doesn't have a building on it has some kind of foliage: redwoods, dogwoods, and almost every fern, flower, and other undergrowth imaginable.  Which is saying a lot, because the campus is on 2,000 acres.  So many foot paths and bridges overlooking 100+ foot ravines!  It's like camping at school.  I don't know about you, but that's been a lifelong passion for me that my parents passed down to me, and I was totally thrilled that UCSC had that element.  Also - that picture you see down there of the picnic tables and horizon?  That strip of blue above the green fields: all ocean.  Can you imagine having lunch there and getting to admire that view?  Unbelieveably gorgeous!  Anyway, just wanted to share a few pictures from my day with you!  :)   xx
  
P.S.  If you really liked my creative new blog post and want to nominate it for the most creative post contest, you can do so here!  :)
 
currently listening to.... Decoy - Paramore

1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan! I created a little response video if you want to check it out!
    http://thekissypearl.blogspot.com/2012/05/response-vlog.html

    xomeg
    PS it's a bit goofy & my first Vlog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx