Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Shop Critique?

shop //

As you may or may not know, I run an Etsy shop (you may have noticed I recently added a tab to my blog just for it!  Right up top!).  I opened it a few years ago but didn't put a lot of effort into it until just this year (January-ish) - creating an inventory, modeling for pictures, and making an updated banner, etc.  Sales have started to slow, and I recently got hooked on watching Etsy's online labs and reading their shop makeover series, trying to give my shop a new edge.  In a few of the videos, a host critiques a handful of shops, offering them new ways to spice up what they already have and gain buyers.  Since I have practically no hope of ever being featured on those videos, I was hoping to get feedback from you!  I welcome any and all comments, opinions, and (constructive) criticisms.

Consider these questions if you're not sure about what to say:
What (if anything) should be changed?  E.G., better pictures, different titles, better networking (linking through different social sites)... etc.
What would you like to see more of in my shop?  As a potential buyer, are you happy with the inventory you have to choose from?
Are the items "clickable" to you?  Does looking at one thumbnail make you want to know more about the item?

So please, fire away!  I truly value your feedback more than you know, even if you don't think it may be helpful (it is!).  Thank you in advance for taking the time to look at my shop and tell me what you think of it.  :)   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx