Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Knitting & Crochet Blog Week: Day 3


Craft Your Perfect Day
Plan your fantasy day with your craft, It might just take up one hour of your day or be the entire focus of the day, but tell your readers where you'd love to craft, whether you'd craft alone or with friends, knitting or crocheting something simple or spending a day learning new skills.

My perfect day would be to knit in this space.  It would include lots of white mochas from Starbucks, and all of Florence + The Machine's albums, on repeat.  It would be my day off, so I could devote all of my waking hours to working those needles, probably mostly on items for my Etsy shop.  I would sit next to a big window for lots of natural light, because everything looks better in it - don't you think so?  And perhaps put on the most recent episode of The Vampire Diaries.  Maybe some mac n' cheese for dinner, with a Heath Klondike bar for dessert, as I caught up on some blog reading (knitting of course!).


I hope you enjoyed this little glimpse of what I dream about every day when it comes to my knitting niche!  I'll be back tomorrow with a post on knitting in all four seasons.  :)

&& enter my iPhone case giveaway!  It ends today!!  xx

currently listening to.... Stay Beautiful - Taylor Swift

3 comments:

  1. that space looks so cozy! Sounds like a wonderful way to spend a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that yarn cabinet, what a great way to organise your yarns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh that room looks amazing! I would love to have a whole room dedicated to knitting, etc.!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx