Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Secret to Happiness?

Don't ask me how, but somehow I ended up on Formspring, reading all the questions I've answered in years past, and found a question someone had sent me in July of 2010, asking, "What's the secret to happiness?"  Some people might say a million dollars, or finding something you're passionate about, or who knows what.  I had completely forgotton about this, but I answered, "The courage to never stop looking for it."  I still truly believe that.  Like the old saying goes, "The future belongs to those who believe in it."

Just some food for thought.  What do you think the secret to happiness is?   xx


P.S. Kudos if you noticed the blog change!  Although, it is hard to miss, since I changed almost everything... This one will be staying for a while.   I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx