Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 02, 2012

How I came to look like a rockstar

Here's the lowdown:  I now officially look like a rockstar.  How?  My hair is now a lovely shade of reddish-purple.  Key word being purple.  And the sad part is that I am not even kidding.  Below is my inspiration for dying my hair, and what I wanted it to come out looking like, and the "before" picture.  My hair was a nice, neutral shade of light brown/aubern.


And now it's purple.  Although, I did forgo bleaching it first because I didn't want my hair to be the color of a fire truck.  Now I wish I had done it, so it would at least have turned out red like I wanted..!  Oh well.  The way I see it, you only live once.  And why not have purple hair once in your life?!  Although it's not what I wanted, it is kinda fun and very different - can one ask for any more in life?

Any other hair-dying horror stories out there?   xx

currently listening to.... Marchin On - OneRepublic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx