Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 11, 2012

a-z of me!

Yes, that was intentionally supposed to rhyme.  ;)  Anyhow, I found this over on Jenny's blog and decided to give it a go!  I'm currently working on a neon market tote bag but will include it in a post when it's a little farther along (all you get is a sneak peek!).  So for now, this shall do!

Tomorrow I will be spending the day at our house in Sonoma for my grandmother's 88th birthday, and I will have lots of pictures to share!  Perhaps I'll do another picture an hour post...?  :)  Stay tuned!  xx

A. Age:  20
B. Bed size:  Queen!
C. Chore that you hate:  The trash.  :/
D. Dogs:  Kind of!  I'm a custodian of a Guide Dogs for the Blind dog, but won't be for much longer as she's going into training to be a guide... );
E. Essential start to your day:  Ghirardelli's White Mocha Mix.  So delicious.  
F. Favorite colour:  Blue-green.
G. Gold or Silver:  Silver.  Always.
H. Height:  5' 10".
J. Job title:  Teammember (yeah we're cool.)
K. Kids:  Nope.
L. Live:  California!
M. Mother's name:  Katie. 
N. Nicknames:  Meg/Megs/Coop
O. Overnight hospital stays:  Once.  Technically a few nights, but it was one time.
P. Pet peeve:  Listening to people crack their knuckles.  Never, ever fails to send chills down my spine.
Q. Quote from a movie:  "Never lie, steal, cheat or drink.  But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love.  If you must steal, steal away from bad company.  If you must cheat, cheat death.  And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away."  <3
R. Right or left handed:  Right.
S. Siblings:  One younger sister.
T. Time you wake up:  9ish during the week for class. 
U. Underwear:  Yes..?  Haha.
V. Vegetable you hate:  Brussel sprouts.  They will be the death of me, I swear.
W. What makes you run late:  Sleeping an extra ten minutes in the morning.
X. X-Rays you've had:  Countless ones for my teeth, and once for my wrist. 
Y. Yummy food that you make:  Rice.
Z. Zoo animal:  Zebra!  :)


currently listening to.... Los Angeles - Sugarcult

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx