Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Three O's and Fireworks

Today's post is super exciting!  Albeit... it was supposed to be yesterday's, but I got home at midnight, and after being awake for 17 hours (did you know, being awake for about that long, or longer, is the same thing as being legally intoxicated?) all I could think about was crashing.  And I spent most of today editing the hundreds (upwards of 500) of pictures I took yesterday, which is why this post is so late.
 
Exciting event #1:  I met my dog's puppies yesterday!  She had three in this litter (from left to right): Omaha (who we'll be raising for Guide Dogs), Ohio, and Oregon.  They're about seven weeks now, and huge!  They were the size of two-week-old puppies when they were born, since there was only three of them.  I'm so excited for when we can take Omaha home!  We just have a few more puppy training classes to get through first.  Aren't they the cutest things on earth though?!

Exciting event #2:  The Golden Gate Bridge celebrated its 75th anniversary yesterday, and the day was filled with events in celebration of it, culminating with a truly stunning firework display at 9:30.  Trust me, you'll want to see these pictures!  It was the first time fireworks were set off from the bridge and its towers, so it was extra special.  Do I have any readers in the Bay Area that came to see them?  xx

currently listening to.... Slide - The Goo Goo Dolls

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize it was the day of the 75th anniversary until that night when the fireworks were all over the news. I might have driven out to see it had I known. It looks like it was magical.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx