Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 25, 2012

The Wish List - Mad About Maroon



Knitting //  These may be the cutest things I've ever seen.  Even though they're ornaments, and it's not quite Christmas time... how can I resist wanting to make my own??


Food //  This really doesn't need an explanation.  Right?  My mouth is watering just staring at this picture.


Art //  I have a secret obsession with abstract art.  There's something so appealing about seeing something different in a piece every time you look at it!




Style //  I am drooling over this dress.  The bands of lace.. delicate applique collar... chocolate belt.... Goodness.  I have a feeling this dress will soon be making its way into my closet.  :)

How's your Friday going?  Doing anything fun?  xx

currently listening to.... Better Days - The Goo Goo Dolls

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx