Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Knitwear Finds

     So I was at Target the other day, and found some gorgeous knitted accesories!  I had to stop to finger them, and store it away in the back of my head to replicate someday.  I kind of love these berets!  As soon as I have a job again, I am so going to make a few of them.

Cable Brim Hat for $12.99

Loop Scarf for $16.99

Fliptop Gloves for $10.99

Earflap Hat for $14.99

Basketweave Fliptop Gloves for $10.99

Brim Hat for $12.99

     If you have a chance, make sure to stop by your nearest Target and check these (and others!) out.  Or just make them yourself!  :)

Happy Friday!

xx

currently listening to.... If  I Knew Then - Lady Antebellum

1 comment:

  1. We dont have target here in mexico, but those things look so cute and comfy! I wish it was cold enough to wear knitted hats... maybe in december.

    Have a lovely day(:

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx