Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

     I hope yours was better than mine..  Had no reason or excuse to dress up (I was hoping that I would have an opportunity to wear my high school prom dress and the tiara I have to be a princess... oh well.  Next year!), had class tonight including a dual-chapter test in my ASL class, and came home to an empty house (that we didn't decorate) at 9 PM, after everyone had gone home from trick-or-treating.  Not that there were many kids out to begin with.

     A pretty shitty Halloween.  Granted, it would have been better if I wasn't stuck at home because I have less than half a tank of gas in my car that I can't fill up because I have next to no money in my bank account, because I don't have a job.  But, since I don't, there wasn't a whole lot I could do to make the holiday better this year.  I was really bummed that I didn't even have a few dollars for a bag of candy to eat, in place of going out and having fun, but luckily there was a lot left over at my dad's house that my sister and I split.

     So here are some lovely pictures for you.  The sign was on my front door that my mom hung up, because no one was going to be here all day/night, and the pumpkins are at my dad's house.

     I hope your night was amazing!

currently listening to.... Those Sweet Words - Norah Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx