Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hot Pink on a Hot Day


I just have to say this: I'm not a pink person, but I am in love with this infinity scarf.  I mean, come on.  It's hot pink.  Who doesn't love hot pink?!  This scarf was a custom order for... an extended family member.  Too vague for your liking?  How's this: it's for my aunt's ex brother-in-law's wife.  Confusing, right?  Yeah.  Hence extended family member.  ;)  This is my third brioche stitch cowl (1 and 2), and I'm so in love with it!  It showcases a beautiful yarn so well, and so easily.

This is just a quick post to let you admire the prettiness.  :)  I'll be packaging this up and dropping it off to its new owner later on, and then tonight I'm meeting two of my oldest friends for ice cream to catch up!  Definitely promises to be fun.  Enjoy your day!  xx

currently listening to.... Risky Business - The Cab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx