Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 16, 2012

This & That #8


Wow, I just realized it's been a really long time since I did a This&That post.  Here's to getting back to old traditions!

This //  A PB&J sandwich with homemade jam, and a little blogging/netflixing!  After doing an hour of weight training this afternoon at the gym, I need a little veg time.

That //  Working on some Etsy orders.  This hat (and another on the needles) is for a friend of a friend.

How was your Monday?  It's been pretty bleak here today - the fog rolled in early this afternoon, and since then it's been in the 60s.  No fun when you lifeguard at an outdoor pool!   xx

currently listening to.... Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx