Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Who steals a sweater in 90º weather?!

Two baffling things happened to me yesterday.  Number one, someone stole this sweater I have on.  Number two, they did it outside while it was about 90º.  I wore this outfit on Monday night on a movie date with a boy, and ended up staying the night at his place (I've known him for years and years, I didn't just meet him), and yesterday afternoon we walked to Starbucks for something cold to drink.  I had draped this sweater over my purse so I didn't have to carry it, and less than five minutes later of walking, I realized it had disappeared.  We doubled back, but it was already gone.  This was my first item of mine to be stolen, and I'm really upset because this sweater was my favorite.

Not only that, I just can't comprehend why someone would steal a dark-color sweater while it's sweltering outside.  I mean... it's the middle of summer here, people.  Does this make no sense to you, too?

  
If you're curious about how I did my hair, I have included pictures just for such an inquiry!  Although it's extremely hard for me to like the way my hair looks curled, after banishing curls for the last eight years with flatirons, I am in love with this technique, and finally gave it a go after reading about it months ago.  Instead of clamping down on your hair and giving the curler a twirl, you hold the clamp open, and semi-loosely wrap your hair around the barrel and hold it there for a few seconds.  It gives you loose, beach-y waves instead of spirals.  Definitely going to try this out again soon now that I have worked my way through trial-and-errors!

Anyhow, I hope that you are having a much better week than this one is turning out to be for me.   xx

currently listening to.... Remain - Tyrone Wells

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm so sorry you lost your sweater! I love your hair like that! New follower (:

    <3Hima

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! so sorry about your stolen sweater. that just happened to my pal's favorite jcrew sweater...my heart hurt for her, and now for you too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx