Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 20, 2012


Hello loves!  Just wanted to share a few songs that I've been playing on repeat lately - I'm a little obsessed.  :)  Especially with Temporary Bliss;  I recently discovered The Cab and I'm head over heels for their music.  Turn up the volume for this song of theirs - it's one of those ones that's best heard loud.  ;)  I love blasting it with the windows down on the highway! Elanor always includes super pretty pictures in her Mixtape Monday series, so that's what inspired me to dig out this picture from my archives to include.  :)
 
I also got a bit bored, so I kind of had some fun with some of my favorite lyrics from The Script's Science and Faith track.  :) I'll be having a bit of an adventure tomorrow, but don't think I'll be able to put out a post on it until Sunday morning, so keep an eye out for it then.  Enjoy your Friday!  xx


 
{original source}
 
currently listening to.... Look After You - The Fray

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx