More like, what's in my purse!
1. // My new favorite accessory! It's a color block tote from the Gap that I was given for my birthday.
2. // A mini Klean Kanteen. It has all kinds of words on it, like "choice," "thrive," "flourish," "voice," and "create." The only bummer about it is that since I've had it for so long, and because it's been tossed around in my various purses for its whole life, most of the colors in the block text has worn off. :(
3. // My iPhone! I really couldn't live without this thing, with apps like Instagram, Words with Friends, Skype, and Geared!
4. // My keys. I have a few lanyards on here that I've made over the years. My fave is the neon colored one! Also, that is tie-dye duct tape you see on my VW remote/key - it's the only thing keeping it together.
5. // Assorted writing utensils: hilighters, pencils, and a pen I got at Staples the other day that is made completely of recycled water bottles!
6. // Hot pink graphing calculator! The only thing that makes precalc bearable..!
7. // Hand lotion. This one is Secret Wonderland by Bath & Body Works: "luscious strawberry, frosted jasmine petals, and white amber" - simply divine!
8. // The colorwork fingerless gloves I made in January. I wear these almost every day driving to school, because it's so cold in the morning!
9. // My wallet. I've had this thing for years and love it, but I'm beginning to see the wear on it, so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a new one when this one dies.
What's in your purse/backpack? Any must haves?