Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Drops of Jupiter

shirt & jacket: forever 21  boots: madden girl  glasses: giorgio armani

Exciting news!  Megan over on The Darling Ewe featured me on her blog today!  I'm so excited.  :D  You can check it out here if you like!  Quite a lovely birthday present.  :)

I seem to be on a roll here... two outfit posts in two days!  Today there was no doubt that I would be wearing my new hat, so I sort of compiled my outfit around it.  I was going for a bit of a bohemian look, and it would have had a lot more of that feeling if it had been suitable weather for my flip flops.  As soon as I saw the rain out my living room windows this morning I did a U-turn straight back to my room to change into these boots!  So glad I did: the rain has been coming down sideways for literally all day.  Which is the reason these pictures were taken inside.  Also because the wind was so torrential today that my umbrella broke under the stress of it.  :(

I also apologize for the out of focus picture - I was in a bit of a rush to take these and didn't peer too closely at the back of my camera at them..  That's it for now!  Back to some knitting, and possibly a little food.... xx

currently listening to.... Spectrum - Florence + The Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx