I have finally returned from sunny LA county! I'm sorry I wasn't able to post anything while I was down there - I was too busy doing other things! As you can see from my pictures.. :)
Here are the highlights:
- I got to visit my cousin Jeff and lifelong friend Megan (four days older than me!) where they go to school at Chapman University! They gave me a tour of the school, which was pretty awesome. Such a gorgeous campus. BTW, they are in the first few pictures.
- Drove through UCSB where my mom went to school. Santa Barbara is in a picture, but down the coast a little. I love SoCal so much - the beaches and palm trees are so beautiful!
- I got two new skeins of yarn, which I just realized didn't end up into my picture collage..! Eventually I'll get pictures onto here.
- Spent some quality time on the (empty!) Newport Beach, after biking four or five miles along it.
- My mind is about 95% made up that I'll transfer to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo after I graduate from the JC. Total 180º, as before this week I wasn't considering it at all!
- I picked up my new Giorgio Armani glasses today! Yayy, so happy!
By the way, if you're wondering if I used an automated program to create this photo collage, the answer is no - I did it all by hand in Photoshop! So that pretty much sums up the last five days of my spring break! Hope yours were as lovely as mine. :) xx
currently listening to.... Over and Over - Three Days Grace