Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Sultry Blues

     The countdown begins!  I'm leaving for New York in 7 days and aproximately 5 hours.  I'm super excited!  Partly because we're in for 12 cumulative hours of flight time...  ;)  I'm kind of obsessed with traveling by planes, haha.  I'm so excited!  We'll be going to Ground Zero and the 9/11 memorial on the 21st, and seeing Wicked on Broadway on the 22nd.  And other assorted excursions and activities throughout (the 19th - the 23rd).  I'll be taking my Nikon and most likely my laptop, so I'll be able to make a few posts while there.  :)


     In other news, I had my first official day at work today!  I really enjoyed myself, which is probably the first time I can say that about a job.  :)  I really think I'm going to be happy here - my coworkers (those I've met) are great, it's a pretty low-key atmosphere, I get to make smoothies all day; what could be better!?  And this would be my store.  Small and quaint, but that's the way I like it.  :)


     Lastly is a knitting update:  I'm a little more than halfway done with  the Hermione's Cabled Hat #4.  Coincidentally, I just finished watching HP3 on TV!  I absolutely love the way this yarn has knit up in this hat; it's the perfect hat yarn: soft to the touch, and extremely flexible.


     I feel like I should recognize the fact that it's 11/11/11 and 11:11 just passed.  Did you make the ultimate wish?  I hope so - it's not gonna come around for another 100 years!

xx

currently listening to.... I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx