Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 02, 2012

California Carnivores v.// 2

Wow, I guess I should open this by saying happy September!  Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like this year is flying by?

Back in May, I wrote a post about visiting our local carnivorous plant store (which happens to be the largest in the country), and yesterday I was back there again - only this time, with my brand new macro lens.  I think I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.  ;)  These are my favorite from the trip; I also included a shot I got later in the afternoon of Omaha.  Only upon looking closer when I uploaded it to my computer did I notice my reflection!  Pretty lucky shot, if I do say so myself.  Anyhow, I hope you're enjoying your three day weekend.  I've been spending it lounging around with my two fave pups, some knitting, and the cast of Lost.  :)   xx

currently listening to.... Brighter - Paramore


  1. wow what beautiful images! the macro lens really does the trick, doesn't it? and i completely agree. this year feels like it just started and now it's closing up!

  2. Amazing photos! Gorgeous colors:)

  3. I've always been fascinated by carnivorous plants and I love these photos! Such amazing colors! So I just found your blog and I absolutely adore it! I've been reading your posts and think they are amazing. You won me over! Your Newest Follower here! Can't wait to see what's next!



Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx