Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Quiet on the Western Front

I'm really sorry for the blog being so quiet the last few days - work, school, and homework have been keeping me so busy that I've barely even had time to ship out my Etsy orders!  I haven't even had time to take pictures of the outfits I've worn the last few days, which is über sad. 

I have a really awesome DIY that I'm going to share with you (hopefully) tomorrow, so until then, here are some sneak peeks!  Some of you have already seen these pictures from my Instagram but for the rest of you who missed out the first time, here they are!  Enjoy your Wednesday.   xx

PS.  Today's my half birthday, so the countdown to no longer being underage has officially commenced!  ;)

currently listening to.... In The Middle - Matt Kearney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx