Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Life lately.


I'm officially the worst blogger ever.

It's been a whole 11 days since I've written a single blog post, and for no reason other than I just didn't feel like it.  Being in school full time and working 20+ hours a week doesn't go easy on my sanity!  In fact, yesterday was the first morning in 6+ weeks that I didn't have to be somewhere, and I liked relaxing in bed so much that I only got up for brunch.  That is how thin my sanity has gotten.  Nothing short of the thought of a Beligan waffle topped with strawberries and hand-whipped cream got me out of bed.  I know.  It's a new low.

You can take the picture of my adorable black lab puppy as a peace offering.  There's no resisting her.  Nope.


So, since you've probably forgotton the sound of my voice or what color my eyes are since I've been gone so long, here are a few updates on my life lately:

1. //  This past weekend I participated in Meredith's Sheepish Heart Bomb; this heart was one of 15 I scattered across 4 cities in honor of the day of love.  Even more awesome: some of them are still there!

2. & 3. //  I spent Valentine's day out in the country on a picnic with my ex, Miles.  Not a cloud in the sky, a light breeze, a beautiful pond to gaze at, and no cell reception; doesn't get much better than that, folks.  (Since I missed it, how was your Valentine's?)

4. //  These are a few of my recent orders that have gone out.  So excited about my new logo!  I just got my new business cards and stickers with the logo on them last week.  Couldn't be happier.  :)


Speaking of excited, I'm so glad to have those of you here who found me from The Life of Bon!  Here's all you need to know about me: my favorite number is 13, just like my girl T. Swift whom I channel often.  I used to have a mane for hair.  I traded that for sleek, straight hair and bangs, if you can believe it!  I knit with no abandon, and often.  Now that I've bared my deepest secrets, I hope I'll continue to see your faces 'round these parts.  ;)

Happy Tuesday!   xx

p.s. The winner of my Corkcicle giveaway is Laura from Mice in the Kitchen! Congrats! & thanks to everyone who entered.  :)

6 comments:

  1. glad you are feeling better though!!

    that doggie is precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news! 11 days does not make for the worst blogger ever! Yeah!
    Hey, I went a couple months, :)
    Life happens.
    Love your blog, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all are allowed to take a break. :) I did this week, I had some guest bloggers. They totally stepped in for me when work was killing me dead. :)

    I say, worst blogger ever, or person who sometimes knows how to balance???

    Stopped by from Life of Bon, love your blog!

    xoxo,
    Gayle | Grace for Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sometimes struggle with the same thing - not wanting to write a blog post simply because I'd rather relax/live in the present. I don't think there is anything wrong with that!

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you're a bad blogger one bit for taking a needed bloggy break. The best thing about a blog is that it will always be there waiting for you when you want to get back to it. :)

    P.S. Is this the guide dog you are raising? Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx