Man, does this take me back to my swim team days as a kid... I haven't played this game since then!
I'm writing this today as part of the link up being hosted on Whitney's blog, so yay! Here we go.
Never have I ever...
1. // Been outside of North America. (Shout out to Canada!)
2. // Gotten a ticket. None. Of any kind. (knock on wood!) This includes parking tickets. Not even a speck of dust on my four-year-long licensed driving record!
3. // Burned a book. I have about 300 to my name, at last count. & Fun fact: I started teaching myself to read when I was 3!
4. // Eaten lobster or crab. I was a vegetarian for 3 years and I've been pescatarian for 1.5 (consecutively), but even before that, I refused to eat them. It's just something about actually seeing them swimming around before you boil them, and then actually being there to boil them... I'm 21 years old and that thought has yet to not send chills down my spine.
5. // Had anything pierced besides my earlobes. I really wanted to do my cartilage when I was 18, but after the way my doubles hurt when I had them pierced, I decided against it. I have a low pain tolerance so considering a needle going through pure fat hurt, I was not about to do it through cartilage!
6. // Driven a stick shift. I've wanted to learn for a long time but never knew anyone that had a manual car (besides my grandmother's VW bug from the 70s) - until recently, when my dad traded his automatic VW in for a manual! So hopefully this will be omitted from the list in the near future.
7. // Broken a bone. I always kinda wanted to though, growing up. Lord knows why, but I was obsessed with wanting to wear a cast. We had a sling in the house and I remember wearing it around just for kicks. Even in public. When I was perfectly fine. I guess it kinda goes along with the way I pined after braces. (not so much after having them for five years!)
And my mom swears she never dropped me as a baby.
8. // Lived somewhere other than the house I grew up in. Yep.... Sad day.
9. // Driven faster than 90 mph. I think the fastest I've ever gone is 87. Yay for the backroads in the dead of night!
10. // Been able to do the splits. Yikes.. this speaks for itself!
If you write a 'never have I ever' post, leave a link in the comments so I can check it out, and also at Whitney's link up! :)