Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lace & Grapes

sweater | forever 21   blouse | modcloth    jeans | the gap   boots | madden girl

Just gonna put this out there:  I'm considering driving up to our house in Sonoma for photoshoots more often.  After these outfit pictures, I did an Etsy product shoot (hint: the first five listings!) and the idea to do it on this bluff was genius.  It makes me look  rich and famous.  Without actually being rich and famous.  I mean who doesn't have wine country in the background of all their pictures nowadays?!  ;)

I saw this trend (sweater worn over a collared blouse) for the first time a few weeks ago at Forever 21 and I was instantly won over.  It had never occurred to me to wear two pieces together like that, and since the mannequin wore it so effortlessly, I thought to myself, "Hey why not?!"  And wouldn't you know it, I happened to have a sweater and collared blouse in my closet that just so happened to go perfectly together.  Love when that happens.   xx

currently listening to..//  Undercover - No Doubt

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx