Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Santa Clause is Coming to Town

     Christmas is in the air!
     ...at least, it will be in a few months.

     But, I've decided to be proactive and start figuring out what I'm going to make everyone for the holidays now.  So far, my list is almost done.  That is, finding the right things to make.  Here's what I've got:

My favorite is what I have planned for my sister, Sarah, who is 17 and a die-hard Wicked fan:


     For Will's older sister, Denise, I'm going to give her my white cable scarf that I started 6 weeks ago and am about halfway into.  Granted, this picture was taken last month and the scarf is about a foot longer than shown:


     For Will and Denise's dad, Glenn, a pair of convertible gloves/mittens - perfect for driving the quad on the ranch on cold winter monrings.  I think I know what color yarn I want (this isn't it) but we'll see:


     And for Will's nephew, Allen - who will be 7 months at Christmas - a hooded pullover (colors to be determined):


     After this, I have a present for Denise's husband Robbie to figure out (Denise and I will be figuring this out tomorrow), my own parents, and to finish a navy ribbed scarf that my grandmother asked for.  I can't decide if I want to knit Will something or not, and he doesn't know if he wants me to make him something either.  Regardless, I have lots of work ahead of me!! Might as well forget about eating, or even sleeping!

     Commence the speed knitting.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx