Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday Casual

glasses: giorgio armani  sweater: h&m  shirt: forever 21  jeans: gap  flip flops: pac sun

Well today has been fabulous!  Mostly just because the sky has remained utterly cloudless all. day!  It's amazing!  I love this weather.  Since it was so nice, I was able to get away with wearing a sleevless shirt and light sweater.  :)  It was also a bit of a light-makeup day as well, as you can see!  For some reason it just sort of fits lazy days, when all you do is run a few errands and lounge around at home.

My dad changed my oil today (did I mention he changed my rear brakes on Wednesday?  It's so awesome having someone who is as good as a real mechanic do hundreds of dollars worth of services for free!), and while I was there, I opened the bag he gave me for my birthday.  Sort of.  I was pining over this purse last month, so my dad gave it to me as a present.  Well, when it arrived (the shipping was a whole 'nother story), it was totally anti-climactic.  The bag was way smaller than I had thought it would be, and I was really disappointed by it.  So we returned it to Amy with a note about the dimensions I wanted, and she created a custom bag for me.  That version arrived today.  And I'm so happy!  Definitely just what I wanted.

Is it just me, or does anyone else love shooting plants that are barely off the ground?  I am always so in awe of the beauty down there that everyone normally misses, because we don't walk while staring at the ground.  The flowers in the last picture were no bigger than my pinkie nail, but all the more ravashing.  Somehow it seems sacred, almost, discovering such simple beauty that everyone else has ignored.  xx

currently listening to.... Franklin - Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx