Write 11 things about you.
Answer the questions.
Create 11 new questions for others.
Include a picture of yourself.
(Post these rules on your blog!)
1. // I've been pretty bummed my whole life that I didn't turn out to be left handed. I tried to teach myself multiple times growing up. Never quite worked out.
2. // The last wooden boat my grandfather built was just under 60' long, and named after my sister. I'm still slightly bitter that he picked her name over mine.
3. // As much of a die-hard feminist that I am, I couldn't live without men.
4. // I've only cried tears of happiness once, when I was five. I think.
5. // I have never broken a bone, but always wanted to wear a cast growing up.
6. // I loathe eye drops. Passionately.
7. // I'm ridiculously afraid of the dark. Thanks to shows like CSI.
8. // During my senior year of high school, I showed up to school on April 1st on crutches and told everyone I'd sprained my ankle from tripping down my front steps. Which actually did happen the day before (except without the sprain). The best part was seeing their faces when I came to school the next day without so much as a limp. :)
9. // Horses run in my family. Someday I want to own my own ranch with at least a few of them.
10. // I used to think you shouldn't have to change for anyone. I've since realized that I needed to change for one single person.
11. // The only reason I'm happy about being 20 is that I'm hoping that people will actually take me seriously now, now that I'm no longer being stereotyped as a "dumb teenager."
1. What's the farthest you've ever been away from home?
3,000 miles east and west, and 2,600 miles north: Maine, Hawaii, and Alaska.
2. Favorite breakfast food?
Hashbrowns. Hands down.
3. What's the most played song on your computer/ipod/phone?
Pretty much all of Florence + The Machine's most recent album.
4. If you could teleport, where you go right now and why?
I would only if I could go back in time. I'd go back to the beach, to a time where I was blissfully happy and head-over-heels in love.
5. What's your favorite gift you've ever been given?
That is a really, really hard question. I'd say my favorite gift as a kid was an amazing beanbag chair my grandparents gave me. My favorite gift as an adult? Hard to choose, but I'd probably pick a ticket to John Mayer's Battle Studies concert. On my birthday. :)
6. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
A best-selling author and an Olympic swimmer. But at the same time. That was what I told everyone.
7. Which celebrity would you accept as your husband?
I wouldn't. I'm good without a celebrity husband.
8. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
War Horse, I think. In December.
9. Can you dance?/Do you like to dance?
No, and not particularly.
10. Where's your favorite place to be?
A place that now only exists in my memories.
11. So far, what has been your favorite day of 2012?
Here are my 11 questions for you:
1. How much would you have to be paid to confront your worst fear? What is it?
2. Do you prefer to sleep on a soft or firm mattress?
3. What's your favorite way to travel?
4. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
5. Would you die for someone?
6. How many hours of sleep do you need every night?
7. If you could instantly have any skill imagineable, which would you choose?
8. Do you wish you had been able to pick your own name?
9. Would you choose to live forever?
10. Do you believe in past lives?
11. What would you do today if the world was going to end tomorrow?
As Megan said, most everyone on the blogosphere has already done this, so if you haven't and want to participate, consider yourself tagged! If you do, post a link to your answers in the comments so I can read your quirky facts! :) xx